9 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a leading, multi service legal practice who have been in practice for 200 years. Due to organic growth, my client is now looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing team in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate will ensure that all client work is processed and expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and costs. You will comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors. Also you will be required to set objectives for the team in line with business objectives. The candidate will provide training, coaching and learning opportunities as appropriate for new and existing members of the team.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within the Private Client (wills/probate) sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-10 years PQE
• Admission to the Solicitors Roll
• Competence in relevant work area
• Competent in the firm’s computer facilities and other systems as appropriate
• High standard of interpersonal and communication skills, especially in the context of client care and managing staff
• Pleasant and positive manner in dealing with colleagues, clients and team members
• Flexibility and willingness to provide support as required to Partners and staff within the office
• Ability to plan, organise and delegate to achieve the team’s workload
• Consistency in approach to work, managing staff issues and developing others
• Ability to be a positive role model and lead the team by example
• Location: Buckinghamshire
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 21.04.2017
• Reference: HB13
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.