Great firm looking for a Private Client lawyer to join their team to assist them on internal KM development.
The firm's expert Private Client and Wealth Management lawyers provide advice on all aspects of wealth planning to a range of clients including; individuals, trustees, family offices and private banks and work with both domestic and international clients.
- Responsibility for reviewing and circulating updates on current and developing issues arising in the private client field.
- Responsibility for the preparation of agendas for monthly departmental updates meetings and offshore meetings, together with the distribution of items to be presented and the preparation of handout materials.
- Assisting with research and location of appropriate resources for client work and preparation for internal and external presentations.
- Responsibility for the back-end of the internal knowhow and legal search system.
- Setting the Assistant Training Programme and Trainee Development Programme schedules and assisting partners with preparation for sessions.
- Supervising logistics for all Private Client internal training sessions and gathering feedback, when required.
- Arranging ad hoc and regular training sessions by external providers.
- Populating and running the private client training calendar
- Attending external PSL Forum meetings.
- Assisting with the writing of articles/client briefings as and when required.
- Circulating commissioning lists for articles and liaising with the BD/Marketing team re article requests.
- Supervising the administration of the STEP exam schedules for assistants in the private client department.
- Liaising with the learning and development partner re external training/webinar requests from private client partners and assistants.
Full Time or Part Time.
My client is looking to recruit a 5+ PQE private client and personal tax Professional Support Lawyer with a strong academic background, excellent technical skills and exemplary communication and organisational skills.
For more information and job spec please contact Houdah on email@example.com / .
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.