4 months ago
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
My client is regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority and listed in the Legal 500 in 2011 and 2012 as a leading firm. They are currently looking to recruit a Private Client Paralegal to join their Staines based team.
The Private Client Paralegal will be required to carry out Private Client work under the supervision of the Line Manager, work in accordance with the Office Manual and to act at all times in an appropriate way as an employee of a professional practice.
This role will also require the Private Client Paralegal to carry out preparation of Wills, Power of Attorneys and bills. Duties will include drafting various documents, liaising with clients and Solicitors, providing analysis and general team administration. Ideally, the Paralegal will not require close supervision and will be able to carry out work efficiently, as you will be involved in billable work.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Provide support with all Wills and Probate matters
• Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
• Ability to draft a number of legal documents
• Comfortable liaising with clients and Solicitors
• Provide analysis and general team administration
• Preparation of wills and Power of Attorneys
• Tax planning, referring to Line Manager as necessary
• Simple probates under supervision of Line Manager
• Carry out own typing as necessary
• Maintenance of files and preparation of full attendance notes
• Preparation of bills
• Undertaking any reasonable instructions made by partners, department heads or fee earners within the limits of this job description
• Assistance with Departmental Marketing Initiatives
• Time Recording in conjunction with Firm Policy
• Knowledge of wills, powers of attorney and estate administration
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Location: Staines, Middlesex
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000-£30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Date: 10/08/2017
• Reference: YK447
o register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Middlesex) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.