This is an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a well-recognised, reputable practice based in West Yorkshire. With a highly competitive salary and benefits package, and full support given to train and develop as a Private Client Solicitor, this represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Private Client Solicitor – West Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: NQ – 2 years PQE (Solicitor, ILEX or comparable experience)
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury
Salary: £Dependent upon experience The company
A West Yorkshire practice with a full service offering. Their Private Client team is ranked Legal 500 Tier 2 and is one of the top 11 firms in the Yorkshire and Humber regions. The opportunity
Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for a lawyer to join their Private Client team, working alongside the Head of Department. You will gain invaluable experience, working with higher net worth private clients in relation to Wills, Probates and Lasting Powers of Attorneys. You will support the team in Court of Protection and Deputyship, Inheritance Tax planning work and Trusts. The particulars
Ideal candidate criteria:
The next step
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor NQ-2PQE or a Legal Executive with 1-2 years experience
- Alternatively our client will consider a Paralegal with several years experience in Private Client work
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be able to empathise and build relationships with clients to provide a first-rate service
- A willingness to participate in and support business development initiatives.
To register your interest in this Private Client vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit