Private Client Fee Earner
A highly regarded North Birmingham Legal 500 law firm practice are seeking to expand their already well established Private Client department by adding an experienced Private Client Fee Earner to their team.
As they have recently had an influx of High Net Worth Clients, they would require a Private Client Solicitor to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of Wills, LPAs and deputyship applications as well as a simple probates. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to perform considerable business development and develop their own Client base. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have over 1 years qualified experience dealing with Private Client matters
- Must have experience dealing with wills, LPAs and deputyship applications as well as simple probates.
- Be Step Qualified or working towards membership
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded Legal 500 firm who offer excellent training and development dealing with good quality work. If you are looking to work for a firm with excellent career prospects. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.