3 months ago
My client is a specialist Personal Injury law firm who, due to expansion, are now looking for 3 Pre-litigation Executives with experience in a previous role to join their growing team in the Lancashire region.
The successful candidate must have extensive Personal Injury experience as well as knowledge and experience working on a case management system.
You will be able to handle a full caseload of RTA Pre-litigated matters from initial instructions until completion. Experience and knowledge of the MOJ portal is highly desirable.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within Personal Injury as a Pre-litigation Executive.
Required Skills & Experience:
• You must have a minimum of twelve months experience within Personal Injury, RTA claims.
• You have previous experience using a case management system.
• You will be able to manage your own caseload from start to finish
• Ability to work to deadlines and KPIs and ability to cope well under pressure
• Experience drafting legal documents e.g witness statements
• Be self motivated as well as work well as part of a team
• Location: Lancashire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £18,000 with a lucrative bonus on offer based on cases settled and billing amount each month
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 10/05/2017
• Reference: NM17
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close