Pre-Litigated Fee Earner- Bolton
Keoghs is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We combine proven processes, technology and a low cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge. This enables us to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
We are currently looking for talented, tenacious individuals with a passion to succeed to join us as a Fee Earner at our offices in Horwich near Bolton. As a Fee Earner within our Pre-Litigated Credit Hire Team, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of presented motor claims to our insurance clients, specifically those for vehicle replacement.
You will engage with providers of replacement vehicles to negotiate and resolve their presented invoices. Whilst this role is not in sales, it will predominantly be telephone based so you will have excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for a change of career and have outstanding persuasion skills together with the ambition and drive to thrive within a specialist top 50 law firm, then we would like to hear from you. Previous credit hire experience is not essential, as you will be given full support and training.
• Reviewing, negotiating and settling motor claims in line with guidelines agreed by our referring insurer client
• Formulating negotiation parameters based on the information obtained through investigations
• Undertaking telephone negotiations with Credit Hire Organisations
• Pursuing settlement as quickly as possible
• Liaising with Insurers and other interested parties where necessary
• Ensuring your case load is proactively managed at all times
• Providing continuous feedback to customer services team on new files
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Good telephone negotiation skills
• Ability to recognise when sensitivity and tact are required
• Ability to make decisions
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good IT skills including Word, Outlook, and experience of a Case Management System preferred
What You Can Expect From Us
•A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
•Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
Standard 35 hour week plus the option to work from home –
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please