Practice Manager – Law Firm
A multi service, medium sized law firm are expanding and require an experienced Practice Manager to assist with the growth and operational management of the business.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to add value to a firm with an excellent reputation.
Typically the Practice Manager role will include:
- Working with departments in driving performance across the firm
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the firm
- Reviewing systems and procedures
- Working with Partners in developing the firm
- Overseeing the business support functions – IT/Marketing
- HR including recruitment and training
- Health and safety
Previous experience as a Practice Manager is essential.
For further information please contact Gemma Rush at Interlink Recruitment