Plot sales Conveyancer, international commercial practice, Manchester
The Sales and Home Ownership team at this national firm provide a range of services to Registered Providers and Private Developers including shared ownership and open market sales, Help to Buy, licence to assign application and mortgagee in possession sales. The team covers a wide range of additional conveyancing matters from acquisition to sales, to meet all client requirements. Due to an exciting and developing workload they are looking to recruit a Plot Sales conveyancer to the team.
You will be tasked with dealing with:
- plot sales, shared ownership schemes and right to buy sales; including conduct of files.
- Advising on the purchase of individual residential properties on behalf of a registered provider and simultaneously granting shared ownership leases.
- Advising on leasehold management matters.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships; and
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with the firm's Lexcel procedures
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines, have good communication skills, be a strong team player and possess extensive IT abilities.
The salary and benefits package on offer is competitive and you would be working with a team which offers a structured career development framework. This firm is proud of its success in promoting and developing its lawyers and actively supports working parents.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.