Plot Sales Conveyancer
An urgent need has recently arisen for an experienced Plot Conveyancer within Birmingham to join a leading law firm, Top 100 Solicitors Firm with a national reach. This is a truly fantastic opportunity of an experienced Plot Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment. This position will suit a talented and ambitious Plot Conveyancer looking for a fresh challenge in their career. This role is involves working in a team with a busy and varied caseload acting for national house builders and developers. In addition, there is also the option to have flexible working hours and numerous benefits including pensions and health insurance!
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 years experience handling a caseload of Plot Sales files
- Experience handling files from inception through to completion
- Experience dealing with all types of Residential Conveyancing, especially freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases would also be desirable
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Strong academic record
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
- Flexible individual
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm with an enviable reputation for their Residential Development work. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join one of Birmingham's top firms. Shortlisting now!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.