Personal Injury Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor, Legal Executive, Fee Earner
Commutable from: Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Salary: To £35,000 + excellent benefits package The company
A leading international legal business highly recognised for their capabilities. They are the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award. The opportunity
After a period of consolidation in the counter-fraud market, this is an exciting time for the Claims Validation Team as it is poised for substantial growth following some significant client wins. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multiple award-winning team.
This opportunity has arisen as the current team member is relocating. Fraud experience isn’t essential. However you must be a confident PI RTA Litigator as you will be taking over an existing, active caseload.
It is a full time, permanent role. Ideally our client would like someone to start within 1-2 months, but they appreciate a 3 month notice may be required. The candidate particulars
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
The next step:
- Experienced Personal Injury RTA Litigation Solicitor, ideally with Defendant experience, but candidates with a Claimant background will be considered
- Hard working, dedicated and committed
- Confident negotiator and communicator
- First class investigation and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision, but also a team player with a collegiate approach to knowledge sharing and problem solving
- A commercial perspective on legal issues
To register your interest in this Personal Injury Solicitor vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit