Established in 2012 my client is looking to expand and as such, they have created an opportunity for a determined Paralegal with experience within Civil Litigation & Personal Injury. Taking great pride in continually striving to achieve the best possible solicitor-client relationship. This approach, coupled with the experience, knowledge and expertise of the firm, has proved to be a very successful combination.
A paralegal is now required for a busy legal department in North West, London. Hitting the ground running you will assist with an interesting and varied caseload from inception to completion in areas including; road traffic accidents, accidents at work and civil claims. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for Civil and Personal Injury law to develop their career with a progressive and successful law firm with the option to apply for a training contract after a qualifying period.
• You must have a minimum of 12 months Multi-Track Personal Injury Claims or Civil Litigation experience
• Have a good understanding of the Legal processes
• Able to work well in a team and on your own initiative
• Location: Willesden Green, London
• Salary Range (DOE): £16,000 - £18,000 (Training Contract Opportunity)
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)