about 1 month ago
£18000 - £30000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Category: Fee Earner Jobs
My client is a niche boutique law firm working within personal injury. As a result of continued success and expansion, they are currently looking for a Personal Injury Fee Earner to join their highly successful team.
As a successful Personal Injury Fee Earner will be highly experienced within litigation. You will have the ability to deal with all matters within a Personal Injury caseload. You will also be able to manage your own workload, prioritise your workload effectively and work well under pressure. You will be fast paced, career driven, dynamic and able to work well within a team as well as on your own.
If you have the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Injury Fee Earner to progress their career within an established law firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Personal Injury Fee Earner with a sound working knowledge of litigation caseload
• Experience dealing with Personal Injury matters
• Ability to handle your own caseload from inception to completion
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Desire to progress your career as a Personal Injury Fee Earner
• Strong communication skills and able to work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Able to work well within a team
• Location: Bolton
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ637
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.