7 months ago
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER – LITIGATION DEPARTMENT
PART-TIME (3 DAYS)
Everys has been providing high quality legal advice to families and businesses across the region for many years. Offering a full range of legal services delivered professionally yet personally, we place great value on the on-going relationships we have with our clients. We always provide a welcoming and helpful service, with clear communication at the heart of everything we do.
We believe in developing and maintaining strong links with the communities in which we work and live and are strong supporters of a wide range of sporting and charitable organisations across Devon and Somerset.
Our Litigation Department deals with a broad range of civil litigation work ranging from commercial and property disputes to contentious probate and currently comprises one partner, two associates, and one paralegal supported by a team of 4 secretaries.
We currently have a part-time vacancy (3 days a week) for an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor (4/5 years PQE) with initiative and drive to manage and develop a very varied caseload of personal injury and clinical negligence claims.
Working as part of a supportive and friendly litigation team you will:
* Be well versed in portal, fast track , and multi track procedures
* Be able to run a wide variety of PI claims to include , but not limited to, RTA, EL, PL, product liability, equine , and miscellaneous claims
* Be able to deal with a limited number of clinical negligence claims
* Be able to work profitably and efficiently , and drive cases to conclusion
* Be able to work under your own initiative
* Be able to demonstrate previous experience of acting for locally based clients who have instructed their firm directly ( not through a referrer)
* Be able to demonstrate active business development of their work area in, and through, the local community and its business and organisations
* Have a full Driving Licence as you will need to be able to work from different locations as the business need requires
* Excellent career prospects in due course for the right person.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of our Litigation Department and to thrive in a professional and friendly atmosphere offering a competitive salary. If you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV.