4 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Fee Earner for their law firm in Chester.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities,
* You will take responsibility of your own litigated and pre-litigated files from start to completion.
* Must have the ability to work effectively in a team with the passion and desire to contribute effectively to this vibrant and dynamic practice that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
* Manage client's expectations in relation to settlement of their case
* You will use Case Management system and will liaise with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors.
* You will be Instructing experts and preparing court bundles
* Comply with CPD or other training requirements.
* Carry out such additional administrative duties as required by the Practice Director.
* Handling files by way of obtaining medical reports, liaising with clients, disclosing reports and attempting to reach settlement or issuing cases in line with company expectations. Attending/conducting hearings as necessary, including stage 3 final hearings.
* Must have the ability to work effectively in a team with the passion and desire to contribute effectively to this vibrant and dynamic practice that offers excellent career progression opportunities. .
* To ensure the confidentiality and security of all client documentation and information.
* To maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
* To encourage and promote the image and ethos of the practice
* To maintain good professional working relationships both internally and externally.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/ cases simultaneously.
* Ability to assimilate and apply new skills when required.
* Team working and working to tight deadlines.
* Be eager to learn showing a positive, proactive, can do approach.
* Must be a Driver or currently learning to drive.
* You will have experience within Motor Claims, Personal Injury and MOJ Portal at Stages 2 & 3, or have recently graduated with a Law Degree.
* You will be fully confident managing litigated files, a proactive negotiator and be able to hit the ground running from day one.
* Able to build rapport and establish relationships.
* Capable of gathering, organising and managing information.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close