3 months ago
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Category: Fee Earner Jobs
My Client is a growing, dynamic and Award Winning Personal Injury practice based in Manchester who are looking for Personal Injury Fee Earner.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and previous experienced in a range of Personal Injury claims including portal and non-portal claims. It is essential that you have some experience in handling EL, OL and PL cases as the successful candidate will be taking over a current caseload of a mix of pre and post litigated files
The Fee Earner will need to have excellent client care and communication skills and also be able to demonstrate they can cope well under pressure, maintain excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and keep up to tight deadlines, especially when the cases are all litigated and within Court timetables.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Fee Earner to join a substantial firm and progress their career within the Personal Injury sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 3 years' experience within pre-litigation and post-litigation Personal Injury claims
• Ideally have Claimant experience
• Excellent client care and communication skills
• Can cope well under pressure and maintain excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and keep up to tight deadlines
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE):up to £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 28/07/2017
• Reference: NM44
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.