5 months ago
A successful Firm is looking for a Personal Injury Fee Earner to join their team in Dewsbury on a full-time basis, the firm offers a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals.
The successful Personal Injury Fee Earner must have at least 12 months experience in a range of pre-litigation and post-litigation Personal Injury claims, including RTA, EL and PL
The Fee Earner will also need to have excellent client care and communication skills. Also be able to demonstrate they can cope well under pressure, maintain excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and keep up to tight deadlines, especially when the cases are all litigated and within Court timetables.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Fee Earner to join a substantial firm and progress their career within the Personal Injury sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months experience within pre-litigation and post-litigation Personal Injury claims
• Ideally have Claimant experience
• Excellent client care and communication skills
• Can cope well under pressure and maintain excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and keep up to tight deadlines
• Location: Dewsbury
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 21/06/2017
• Reference: NM34
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.