Personal Injury Claims Handler – Bradford
PQE / Experience: Paralegal / Claims Handler / Fee Earner
Commutable from – Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield
Salary: To circa £20,000 The Company
Multi-award winning, successful UK law firm with solid roots in West Yorkshire. They have a robust reputation built from years of successfully defending high profile cases. Our client is recognised as a class-leading force in the Defendant Personal Injury field, with a number of prominent clients. Their team is led by a Legal 500 recognised Solicitor. The Opportunity
As a result of the current Claims Handler pursuing a Training Contract this new opportunity has arisen. Seeking a Claims Handler to join their busy team defending pre-litigation personal injury claims. The particulars
Applicants must possess previous experience in an EL/PL claims handling role, ideally from a Defendant perspective, and be able to hit the ground running. Experience of retail claims is advantageous.
- EL/PL claims handling experience is essential, ideally a minimum of 18 months
- Defendant PI experience is preferable
- Experience of retail claims is advantageous
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Ability to work well within a team environment or independently
- Good organisational skills and excellent communication skills are a prerequisite
The next step
To register your interest in this Personal Injury Claims Handler vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit