5 months ago
ACS are currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Claims Handler based in Merseyside.
Key responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to,
* Client Service
* Case Handling
* IRF/Post Action
* Health & Safety
* Establish effective rapport with client.
* Attend regular depot/opco meetings.
* Act as client point of contact.
* Report successes/defeats.
* Identify and improve areas of potential weakness
* Report all incidents involving vulnerable parties and of a potentially serious/costly nature as detailed in the (TPG).File Allocation
* Reserve in accordance with the (TPG)
* IRF : review and update within 48 hours of allocation
* All letters / e-mails to be dealt with in line with CPR or MOJ guidelines, whichever is appropriate.
* Avoidance of unnecessary litigation.
* Completion of 90 day review within 5 days of allocation.
* Maintain and report where appropriate accurate unit data
* Report accurate weekly incoming and outstanding postal figures
* Report outstanding diary events
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
This role requires:
* Minimum of two years PI claims handling experience within an insurer or legal environment in either motor/EL/PL disciplines
* Ability to effectively manage a high work load of both PI and Non PI claims/Incidents
* Good IT skills are essential.
* Excellent communication skills
This role is a 12 FTC 24 hours per week.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.