4 months ago
* Professional Careers
* Personal Assistant
Rob Aberdein is one of the UK’s leading multi-jurisdictional debt and asset recovery lawyers. He is looking for a Personal Assistant who will play a crucial role in supporting him and his team.
The role will involve working closely with Rob and Justin Coley, Director, to assist with the following:
* Managing diaries including the booking of travel and accommodation.
* Assistance in drafting presentations, bids and tenders.
* Maintaining department action trackers and planners.
* Management of department training and social budget.
* Department Board meetings, department updates, management and team meetings.
* Dealing with expense claims and specific research items.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and puts forward ideas and initiatives, a good sense of humour will certainly be an advantage, plus understanding and demonstrating true client service. You will need to be highly skilled in Microsoft packages and have the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. Experience of working for a large company assisting teams at this level.
This is a great opportunity for someone to be involved at all levels and to develop the role within this dynamic team.
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send your CV to Heather Bradburn, HR & Graduate Recruitment Advisor – email@example.com