NQ+ Pensions Solicitor, Newcastle
- Highly regarded national firm
- Considerable pensions team nationally
- The team works very cohesively as a national team, with a higher concentration of lawyers in the Leeds and Newcastle offices
- They work with some of the UK's largest companies and pension providers, alongside public sector and charitable clients, with scheme membership numbers from small right up to tens of thousands
- Unlike a number of other pensions teams, the bulk of the work is stand-alone pensions work as opposed to corporate support work, which opens up the client relationship management opportunities
- Unique role for a newly qualified or junior pensions solicitor
- Based at the Newcastle office
- You would gain exposure to complex high value scheme mergers, restructures and liability management projects down to day-to-day advice, pension benefit queries and member complaints
- You will be an NQ solicitor with a pensions seat or a qualified solicitor with up to 2 years PQE
- You will have a sharp mind and be prepared to keep up to date and change with the ever-changing landscape of pensions legislation and regulations in the UK
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- The team prides itself on support, mentoring and ongoing training
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.