Owen White & Catlin LLP believe what makes us stand out from the rest of our peers is our commitment to quality, customer service and ensuring we recruit the best people.
We recognise that our staff are our most important asset. As a medium-sized law practice we wish to attract high calibre applicants who want to further their careers in a practice of over 95 staff.
We are looking for a high calibre Part-time Legal Receptionist with a minimum of 2-3 year’s experience. The ideal candidate will be confident answering the telephone, managing client queries both face-to-face and on the telephone.
This role is part of a job-sharing arrangement with another part-time receptionist, working either mornings or afternoons by rotation. There is a requirement to work full-time to cover holidays and sickness.
The role involves a full range of reception and administrative support duties, including dealing with the switchboard, dealing with clients, maintaining office facilities, assisting with dictation as well as proofing and editing of documents.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Answer and pass on all incoming calls and messages
2. Greet and announce all visitors
3. Open and sort all incoming company mail
4. Process incoming and outgoing faxes as required
5. Process outgoing mail and book courier services
6. Maintain office facilities and ordering of supplies
7. Type up dictation as well as edit, proof and format documents
8. Manage all new client documentation and administration
9. Maintain an effective and ordered filing system for allocated cases
10. Manage archiving and storage collection
11. Schedule meeting rooms and arrange catering requirements
12. Maintain good housekeeping in reception area and meeting rooms
We are looking for an individual who is reliable and discreet with a professional telephone manner and commitment to superior client service.