A Top 200 and Legal 500 Law firm in Manchester are seeking inquisitive, enthusiastic and commercial paralegals, CILEX or Solicitors with experience of managing their own caseload of non Portal RTA Personal Injury cases, most of which are litigated.
As a firm they pride themselves in their success due to the skill, attitude and capability of their people. If you would like to be a part of this winning team then read on...
Key skills for this role:
- At least 1- 3 years RTA personal injury experience
- Good working knowledge of the CPR
- Excellent litigation skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator who can communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written form is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage own workload
- An ability to hit, maintain and apply a consistent approach to all individual targets of financial performance and settlement rates
- Excellent billing history
- Working knowledge of Proclaim preferable but not essential
- Thoroughly enjoys what they do!
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary of up to £30,000 along with a generous bonus plus benefits.