8 months ago
Job Title: Paralegal
Salary: Competitive Package including excellent flexible benefits scheme
We are currently recruiting a talented Paralegal to join our RTA –Multi Track team based in our central London Office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest Personal Injury firms.
Responsibilities to include;
* Assisting with and handling a caseload of Serious and Specialist RTA claims
* Chasing Medical Records
* Instructing experts
* Preparing court bundles
* Updating the case management system
* Administrative duties
* You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Personal Injury
* You should also possess previous experience gained at a law firm and exposure to assisting with or managing your own caseload within PI
* The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role as are strong IT skills
* Please also note that we are proud to say that ours are busy teams and so you will need to be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment by prioritising your work to meet competing deadlines
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading International Law firm.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please follow the online application process. Should your details be shortlisted a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.