6 months ago
Full Time Paralegal Private Client Team – Exmouth
Ford Simey are a high street firm of Solicitors with 10 Partners and 55 employees spread across four offices (Exeter, Exmouth, Sidmouth and Honiton). We are PACE (Professional Approachable Committed Enthusiastic) Solicitors and pride ourselves on the quality of the service we can offer to our clients. We are Lexcel and CQS accredited.
Due to expansion of the team, we are seeking a law graduate who would be prepared to be trained as a paralegal in our busy Private Client department in Exmouth.
The right candidate would have the following attributes:
* Have taken Private Client as one of their electives in their LPC.
* Have an interest in private client work.
* Be prepared to work extremely hard for a very committed team.
* Have a sense of humour.
* Display a pleasant manner in dealing with colleagues and clients. Tact and resilience are essential qualities.
* An effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of written English.
* Personally efficient and well organised, with good control of diary systems and competent with computer facilities.
* Ability to work and respond calmly under pressure in a busy environment.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Hours – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.15pm with one hour for lunch.
Salary at market rate commensurate with experience.