A Private Client paralegal is sought by this top law firm to work in their Lymington office on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
You will provide, after training, administrative services to the Probate department and with supervision will draft legal documents from instructions.
- To assist with Trust administration;
- To assist with other general admin duties as required;
- Draft legal documents from instructions taken by qualified team members;
- To maintain databases as required;
- To maintain investment records and investment portfolio comparison matrices and provide feedback to fee earners;
- To review and note interim quarterly reports;
- To check Asset confirmation reports;
- To review tax payments due and ensure payment, to include all necessary administration and submission to HMRC;
- Responds promptly to clients (as required) and colleagues;
- Ensures a speedy turnaround of work;
- Contributes pro actively to departmental matters.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You will be logical, organised and thorough;
- Knowledge of and competency in some Trust, Tax and investment procedures;
- Knowledge of and competency in Information Technology.
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits for this full time fixed term contract.