Paralegal – Motor Recoveries team – Manchester
MOTOR RECOVERIES PARALEGAL – MANCHESTER
Recoveries Paralegal Manchester – The expanding recoveries team of this leading defendant insurance firm is looking to hire a number of paralegals into the team. Successful candidates will be encouraged to handle their own caseloads with excellent prospects for career progression.
· Job Title: Motor Recoveries Paralegal
· Location: Manchester
· Salary: £15,000 - £20,000
· Reports to: Team Leader
· Previous experience: Previous experience in a claims handling or recoveries role. Our client will also consider strong LPC graduates who have spent a period of time within a law firm. These are junior roles and offer excellent training. They are designed to give candidates a good start in their legal career with the expectation that candidates will then progress through the firm.
IMPORTANCE OF RECOVERIES WORK
The sheer size and volume of insurance claims in an ever-growing market has meant motor recoveries has become increasingly important. As a result, our client has developed a key specialism in this area and is looking to expand its national team with a number of new recruits in its Manchester office.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a busy and well-structured team where fee earners are encouraged to develop their own caseloads as soon as they feel comfortable to do so. The department also invests heavily in on-going training and career development. Successful candidates will develop their skills including:
· Drafting court documents;
· Negotiation, where necessary; and
· Overall case management.
More importantly, this is a department which sees many fee earners progress into other teams within the firm and offers a fantastic route through in terms of development.