A Litigation Paralegal is sought by this reputable Dorset law firm to support the Head of Litigation and fee earners and develop your own caseload.
You will :
- Be educated to at least A Level standard and ideally have law degree, LPC or ILEX;
- Have at least 2 years experience of litigation work;
- Be able to multi task a workload with planning and organisation;
- Have strong interpersonal and time management skills;
- Have experience of delivering client customer focus;
- Be numerate;
- Have strong IT skills and excellent literacy with attention to detail.
You will :
- Be able to address problems and seek pragmatic solutions;
- Be able to give and receive feedback constructively;
- Know when to make decision and when to seek guidance;
- Take accountability for actions and completion of tasks;
- Be a good team player with an open and honest approach;
- Seek personal achievement and development.
- It is anticipated that this post will develop and offers good career progression.
- The duties will include:
- Supporting the HOD, fee earners and team members;
- Client care;
- Secretarial and administration duties including diary management;
- File management;
- Regulatory adherance to the firm’s policies and practices;
- Drafting of legal documents;
This is a full time permanent position and offers an excellent salary and benefits and career development.