3 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join a specialist New Build Team of our clients Cheshire based office.
The preferred candidate will have had some previous experience of new build matters. However candidates who have more general residential conveyancing experience and looking to specialise in New Build transactions will be considered.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Following your introductory training period your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
* You will be required to work in this fast paced conveyancing department which specialises in New Build transaction
* You will be speaking with clients and Developer'son a daily basis whilst progressing their files
* You will be given your own caseload from day one. All files will be reviewed and signed off by the Head of Department who will be working closely with you.
* This is a fast paced, busy department and it is therefore essential you can manage and work effectively within this working environment.
* Working in a busy department it is essential you can manage your own desk load and effectively prioritise work. Highly organised candidates will really stand out as you will regularly be managing various matters with differing levels of urgency/deadlines
* Technical Knowledge: Experience of legal IT systems is preferred but not essential as training will be given : case management systems
* Experience of Land Registry Portal and Electronic Document Registration; Lender Exchange and Help to Buy is preferred
* Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (E-mail and Calendar use) and the internet.
* We are looking for candidates that have worked either within a busy conveyancing department or a smaller department but possess the qualities to work well within a very busy team
* As you will regularly be speaking to client's, developer's and other agents it is essential you have strong communication skills - both written and verbal
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.