There is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join a busy Defendant Insurance Litigation team based in-house within an insurer client at their offices in Folkestone. This position could be on a fixed term contract or permanent basis. Purpose of the Role: To provide effective legal advice to clients of the Company in relation to their personal injury and uninsured losses arising from road traffic accidents.
* Advising the client on best courses of action within the law.
* Efficiently and effectively managing your own caseload of RTA matters.
* Keeping clients and the insurance company informed of progress.
* Keep in line with insurance company SLAs.
* Effective use of the firm's case management system.
* Making informed decisions with regards to quantum/liability.
* Keeping on workload and organising tasks/diary.
The role sits in a team of case handlers based in Folkestone. The role would report into the team leader or Group leader and in turn the Defendant Divisional Manager. There are administrators in the group who provide admin support.
This firm are committed to ensuring the effective development of all of their employees. The candidate will attend Company induction ideally on their first day of employment and when they join their group they will receive in house training.