Are you a graduate looking to commence your career as a paralegal? This is a perfect opportunity to put your skills into practice as a motor paralegal.
You will be expected to work to targets and KPI’s within a vibrant, supportive team of paralegals and others. The successful candidates will join an ever-growing, successful team of young, dynamic professionals. There is scope for CILEx support and career progression along with a commensurate salary and benefits package.
• IT literate
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets, prioritise own workloads effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
• Confident communicator and negotiator
• Quality and customer service orientated
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to respond appropriately to new client instructions or strategies
• Flexible with an ability to adapt to rapid change, both internally and in the context of clients’ businesses
• Excellent attention to detail
Do you want to start your career as a paralegal with a supportive, aspirational leading Legal 500 law firm where it’s employees matters? If so, then this role is for you!