Are you a claims handler/paralegal seeking a role in motor, casualty, small claims or pre litigation. If so we have a plethora of opportunities for a leading Legal 500 law firm.
You will be expected to work to targets and KPI’s within a vibrant, supportive team. The successful candidates will join an ever-growing, successful team of young, dynamic professionals. There is scope for CILEx support and career progression along with a commensurate salary and benefits package.
• IT literate
• Knowledge/previous experience of case management systems would be an advantage but training will be provided.
• Experience of working in an insurance environment preferable
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets, prioritise own workloads effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
• Confident communicator and negotiator
• Quality and customer service orientated
• Strong analytical skills
• Good understanding of claims handling practice and strategies
• Ability to respond appropriately to new client instructions or strategies
• Flexible with an ability to adapt to rapid change, both internally and in the context of clients' businesses
• Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work
• Organised and able to prioritise and manage a constantly changing workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
Do you want to work for a supportive, aspirational leading Legal 500 law firm where it's employees matters? If so, then this role is for you!