|Huddersfield - Reference AH39
My client is an established and fast growing law firm based in Huddersfield.
They are now looking for a highly driven administrator to join their Huddersfield office.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Previous experience in a law firm is desirable, however, previous administrative experience of at least 12 months is essential for this role.
- Handle and manage all the incoming and outgoing post,
- Printing documents,
- Photocopying documents,
- Answer incoming calls from clients and third parties,
- Transfer calls to the relevant department or team member,
- Using the case management system to keep track of the progression of individual cases, e.g. making notes of the calls received and dialled out to clients and third parties,
- Be able to construct a paper file of the cases for auditing and records purposes,
- Undertake any other admin duties as and when required,
- Work accurately and effectively as part of a team.
- May also involve assisting with preparation of documents for court and providing support to colleagues
We are looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with the ability to succeed. We are wanting a team player who works hard and shows initiative. We are recruiting for someone who can learn and develop with the firm in the longer term. In the future, there will be an opportunity to progress from this role and to be trained as a PI case handler.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Have a polite and professional demeanour,
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to timescales,
- Be highly organised,
- Have a high attention to detail,
- Being committed to setting, achieving and maintaining a high quality of service standards,
- To work with the team members to identify and implement any improvements in business processes.
Please apply via email with your CV and covering letter. It is important for us to get an understanding of your motivation, and reasons for wanting to join their organisation. Please also indicate your current notice period.
Required experience: Administration: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time _9am to 5pm)
Salary: up to £15,000.00 /year