An Industrial Disease Solicitor with Occupational Illness/Disease experience is sought for this Leading Defendant Bristol Law Firm. This is a superb opportunity to manage your own caseload whilst working alongside a highly regarded tea
- NQ Solicitor or CILEX with 1-2 years experience.
- Solicitor with some experience in handling Industrial Disease matters.
- Ability to successfully and effectively manage a caseload.
- Technically strong and able to apply the law to complex matters.
- Thorough understanding of the CPR, processes and procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer care at all times.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Desire and ability to be involved in business development and build effective and lasting relationships.
- Effective team player.
- Adaptable and dependable.
- Solid IT skills.
For further information on this excellent opportunity to work within a leading business, please get in touch.