NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Newcastle
- Long established North East firm
- Impressive, loyal and historic client base
- Legal 500 listed and top tier Chambers rated Partners
- High-end commercial disputes team
- As an NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor you will be handling your own caseload of general commercial litigation matters
- You will also be assisting Partners on more complex commercial disputes including corporate disputes between shareholders and directors, contentious trust and probate matters, professional negligence cases, as well as banking and finance disputes
- Further development and training will be on offer from the firms Partners
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor with a minimum 6 months experience in Commercial Litigation
- Ideally you will have experience in banking/finance litigation, although this is not essential
- Strong academics and training history
- You will be working under leading specialists in the commercial litigation field, including former magic circle lawyers
- A competitive NQ Salary is on offer
- Based in Newcastle City Centre
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.