A superb opportunity has arisen for an NQ/junior Solicitor to join a reputable, Legal 100 Cardiff legal practice. If you are committed to delivering client service excellence and want to work with a wide range of commercial clients, then this opportunity could be for you.
- Be familiar with the CPR and litigation processes.
- Have some experience of working with a diverse range of clients across the business.
- Have had exposure to alternative forms of dispute resolution.
- Be competent at drafting client advice, contracts and relevant Court paperwork.
- Be able to identify, interpret and apply legal principles.
- Analyse problems and issues to identify risk and think tactically and strategically about how to resolve those problems/issues.
- Be a competent legal researcher.
- Have an interest in cross-selling to other departments across the business.
- Have an interest in business development and networking activities with a willingness to engage.
- Be organised and efficient in work planning.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be happy working in a team in addition to working on your own initiative.
Sound like you? Do get in touch for a detailed role specification and discussion.