7 months ago
New Client Team Enquiries Assistant
Express Solicitors are a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. We cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. At Express, we pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of our Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
We guarantee the best possible customer service to our clients and we are looking for talented people to join us in delivering this. The role will involve dealing with new client enquiries from a wide range of sources, both on the telephone and face to face. There is no cold calling involved.
We are looking for people from a customer service background, with experience of working with clients to build an excellent rapport and help create new solid relationships from initial enquiries.
Express Solicitors cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
* Responsible for client experience from first contact until signed up and the file transferred to solicitor. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and therefore obtain commitment as a client is paramount.
* Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
* Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client’s claim to allow the claim to be assessed
* Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
* Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm’s case management system
* Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
* Full legal training will be given
The above list is not exhaustive and as a New Client Enquiry Assistant in the New Client Team you are responsible for all new clients that come into the firm. You must ensure that a clients experience with the New Client team is positive.
* Customer service background.
* Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
* Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills.
* Excellent levels of customer service.
* Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner.
* Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued.
* A background within service handling for example financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage.
The New Client Team opening hours are:
Early Shift: 08.00 – 16.30 (1 hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 – 18.00 (1 hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13.00 – 21.00 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday – Sunday: 10.00 – 18.00 (1 hour lunch)
Bank Holidays: 10.00 – 18.00(1 hour lunch)
You will work a 3 week pattern on an early, middle and late shift as dictated by your roster and one weekend in seven weeks.
There will also be a smart phone rota, where one member of the team will take home a smart phone and answer any calls outside of office hours until 10pm. It is expected that this will be, one night every fortnight. A bonus will be payable on this night.
23 days per year. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Any bank holidays worked will be awarded with 1.5x back.
Our employees are our most important asset and at Express Solicitors we rate skill and ability above all else; therefore our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org