3 months ago
We are recruiting for a Motor Claims Handler on behalf of our client for their firm on Merseyside.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
* To support delivery of consistently high levels of service and productivity
* To work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
* To input accurate data and ensure data maintenance
* To effectively and efficiently manage a caseload of pre-litigated motor claims including PI from inception to settlement
* Interact and communicate with clients
* Pre-litigation experience
* Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and email
* Customer service experience
* The ability to work as a team and independently
* Organisational skills
* Negotiation skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent time keeping skills
* The ability to manage own workload
* Communication skills
* Experience of dealing with PI claims under the predictive costs regime is desirable
* Experience of the MOJ portal, stages 1 and 2
Full time permanent role.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.