An experienced MOJ Handler is sought to run a caseload of Stage 3 matters at this Leading Bristol Law Firm. You will handle a caseload of RTA personal injury cases within the MOJ Portal.
- Ideally have experience in stages 1, 2 and 3 of the MOJ Portal process.
- Have solid experience of the Stage 3 process.
- Experience of running motor PI matters inside the portal.
- Have a focused and efficient approach to case handling.
- Excellent communication skills both written and on the telephone.
- Value quantum of general damages based on medical evidence.
- Collate and guide the client on heads of special damage.
- Advocacy experience desirable.
- Ability to achieve deadlines and be target driven.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Work well within a fast paced environment.
For further information about this opportunity, please do get in touch.