Are you an RTA Personal Injury Solicitor seeking a new challenge in Bristol? Do you have Portal experience dealing with Stage 1,2 and 3 and want to work for a forward thinking firm in Bristol? If so, read on!
At this firm, employees are encouraged to have fun and enjoy their working environment whilst producing work of the highest quality. KPI's and SLA' are an integral part but so is their culture and fit. Having fun and a work/life balance is encouraged.
To join this successful team you will need the following:
- You will be a Solicitor/FILEX or an experienced case handler.
- Have solid experience of managing non fault RTA cases in the MOJ Portal at Stage 1, 2 and 3.
- Knowledge of Personal Injury Liability work.
- Work to all SLA's.
- Strive to deliver client service excellence at all times.
- Ability to identify cases that drop out of the Portal efficiently and without delay.
- Highly organised.
- Accurate recording of all actions and discussions on each matter.
- Familiar with case management systems, preferably Proclaim.
- Comfortable with an SLA/KPI working environment and thrives at exceeding individual and team targets.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
This is a superb opportunity to join a Legal Services firm.