8 months ago
I am currently working with a Multi Service Law Firm in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. They are currently seeking to recruit a Mixed Legal Secretary to join their Regulatory Department, Private Client or Property department.
The successful Mixed Legal Secretary will have more than 3 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary. The Successful Secretary will carry out daily duties such diary management, answering the phone, drafting legal documents and keeping client records up to date. The Candidate will also be drafting correspondence to clients and third parties, taking minutes in meetings and arranging meetings.
The successful Mixed Legal Secretary will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate and excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mixed legal secretary to further progress their career within the Regulatory, Private Client or Property department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Essential for Candidate to have more than 3 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
• Desirable for Candidate to have knowledge of the Regulatory, Private Client or Property sector
• Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Candidate must have great initiative as well as being a good team player
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic.
• Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
• Salary range (DOE): £17,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 02/05/2017
• Reference: YJ371
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (Mansfield, Nottinghamshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.