There is flexibility as to the location of this role, it can be based in either our Bristol or London office on a full-time basis.
Working as part of the Cyber, Information Law and Data Risk (CID) service line, this role will support Insurance, Real-Estate, CSG, BAG, Healthcare and International (Dublin & Madrid) sectors’ marketing and business development teams.
• Supporting on the delivery of sector marketing activity, including the production of newsletters (internal and external), alerts, capability statements, brochures and other branded materials.
• Supporting all sector marketing manager(s) on the progression of key marketing projects including product launches, event sponsorship and exhibitions
• Providing administrative and logistical support for key service line initiatives and events
• Supporting the amendment of the website, intranet and other shared folders
• Supporting the Directories Manager on the co-ordination and administration of sector directory entries specific to CID
• Updating client development plans including relationship matrices and activity reports
• Updating OnePlace and working on mailing lists for key CID events & publications
• Organising internal marketing & BD meetings
• Dealing with queries into the Clients & Markets Helpdesk
• General administrative support
• Have strong word, excel, InDesign, and client data management skills
• Be able to plan their time effectively, prioritising workload to meet agreed deadlines
• Be able to communicate clearly and confidently with people across all parts of the business on the phone, in written communication and in person
• Have strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
• Have experience of working with CMS systems and email sharing platforms
• Have experience of working with SharePoint and other data sharing platforms
• Have a thirst for technical knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas
• Knowledge of cyber and GDPR would be an advantage but not essential
About the firm
With over 2,300 people, DAC Beachcroft combines one of the most comprehensive UK legal networks with coverage across Europe, Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific. We provide a full service claims, transactional, commercial, risk and advisory capability. We work with clients in a select range of industry sectors and are market leaders in health, insurance and real estate. We are agile, progressive and easy to engage with.
We are committed to supporting the communities where we operate through charitable giving, pro bono work and programmes such as those operated by Business in the Community and The Prince's Trust.
In Legal 500 UK, 2017, the firm received top tier ranking for 29 of its practice areas and 60 practice areas in the top two tiers. In addition, Chambers UK, 2017, awarded 99 rankings to our partners and professionals as leading lawyers and 57 rankings in 30 separate practice areas, 36 of these rankings being in Band 1 and 2.
DAC Beachcroft holds certification under ISO9001, the quality assurance standard and ISO27001, the information security standard, and DAC Beachcroft LLP is the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.