Fraud/ LVI Legal Advisor
Salary £25,000-£27,000- including excellent flexible benefits scheme
An internal award-winning law firm are currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor to join their Fraud / LVI department based in their Fareham office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK's largest law firms. Competitive salary and benefits package!
The role of a LVI legal advisor incudes managing your own caseload of LVI fraud cases. Including:
Responsibilities to include:
* Ensure timely and accurate completion of drafting of legal documents, in particular, court documents, preparing schedules, creating files, proof reading and briefing counsel.
* Undertake legal research when required
* Assess and secure the correct funding for the client
* Secure relevant medical reports and review
* Secure interim payments and client agreements
* Secure invoices from suppliers
* Provide post settlement case steps, including the release of files to the enforcement team
The successful Fraud/ LVI legal advisor will have previous experience handling their own caseload of LVI Fraud cases. As well as understanding legal procedures, have excellent attention to detail and be computer literate.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.