6 months ago
Location: South West
Category: Lawyer Jobs
Locum Research Contracts Opportunity
A prestigious and leading university in the South West is currently recruiting for a Legal Research Contracts Specialist to join their busy team.
The day to day duties will include:
* Conducting reviews of contracts
* Negotiating new research-related legal contracts
* Drafting legal documents and contracts
The successful candidate must:
* Have proven higher education research contracting experience
* Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Be 2+ years PQE
* Have strong negotiating skills
This position will be available immediately on an on-going basis, with competitive rates of pay.