Public Sector Solicitor
A top 100 commercial law firm with a national reputation in public sector work is seeking a governance/public sector solicitor to join its market leading local authority team in Birmingham city centre.
* With strong knowledge and understanding of how local authorities work, you will advise members and senior officers at local authorities on governance matters.
* You have at least seven years' post qualification experience and a solid understanding of how local authorities work.
* You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to work autonomously.
* You will have solid technical skills, a range of experience in governance work and a clear passion for working in this area of law.
* You will be a confident business developer and able to show that you work commercially.
* The ability to train, mentor and support junior members of the team.
* On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression due to the growing nature of the Birmingham team, that scope extends to a clear progression path to partnership for the right lawyer and support in achieving your goals.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.