6 months ago
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
itle: Personal Injury Litigator
Posting Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary for Applicants: £23-£25K per annum, Dependent on Experience
Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri)
We are seeking an experienced Personal Injury Litigator to join our busy legal team in Stratford, London.
We pride ourselves on our strong culture of employing extremely talented individuals but also maintaining an exceptional team ethic.
As an experienced Personal Injury Litigator your key duties will include:
- Handling a case load of approximately 250 files, predominantly RTA / Fast / Multi Track, with credit hire. Case load will include out of portal, litigated files, from inception to conclusion.
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients, whether recommended or walk in.
- Assessing the risks of a case in terms of liability, causation, quantum and credibility (including any Third Party allegations of fraud / staged / induced accidents).
- Working to comply with Standard Office Procedures (SOP’s) in respect of Case Management
- Drafting correspondence to clients, solicitors, Counsel and other third parties
- Working to comply with the SOP’s in respect of File Management Referral
- Maintaining both the office and personal diary detailing appointments / conferences / Court Directions, Trial & Application dates
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
- To promote the firm wherever and whenever possible.
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm
Key Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will hold the following experience and skills required for this role:
- Experienced Paralegal, Legal Executive or Solicitor & overall sound legal knowledge with desire to learn
- Minimum 3 years of Personal Injury fee earning experience
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent negotiator, communication and organisational skills
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This role would suit candidates with the following experience: Personal Injury Litigator, Legal Executive and Litigation Executive.