A Commercial Litigator is sought by this busy regional law firm in Devon to join a litigation department that deals with a broad range of civil litigation work ranging from commercial and property disputes to contentious probate.
In this role the litigation work would include:
- Contract and consumer disputes;
- Company and partnership disputes;
- Professional negligence;
- Tort (excluding injury claims);
- Defamation and harassment;
- Debt Recovery
You will have a practical and commercial approach to dispute resolution and have:
- a proven track record in business development and creating new business opportunities;
- be able to work with minimal supervision, profitably and efficiently;
- be willing and able to supervise/mentor paralegals and trainees;
- a willingness to become involved in the local community and local community events;
- a full driving licence as you will need to be able to work from different locations as the business need requires and to meet with clients and their other professional advisors at any of our offices or their premises.
This role provides excellent career prospects for the right person. It’s an exciting opportunity where you will become an integral member of the Litigation department. The firm offer a professional and friendly atmosphere and a competitive salary and benefits for this permanent full time position.