Are you a Litigation Solicitor (NQ - 5 years PQE) looking for a stepping stone to progression? This firm punches above their weight with a good quality of work and they are looking for you to join their thriving, successful team.
The firm is looking for a Solicitor, specialising in Litigation, to join their Commercial/Dispute Resolution Team in their Worthing, West Sussex office.
The role involves:-
* Undertaking work at the request of your Supervisor
* Managing your own caseload and taking the lead on Client matters
* Networking with other professionals and contacts, both individually and as part of a Team
The Team has a strong reputation for dealing with all areas of Litigation, and, in particular, Property Litigation work, acting for local, national and international Clients.
The team currently consists of 1 Partner, 3 Solicitors, 1 Trainee Solicitor, 1 Case Worker and 2 Assistants.
The team deals with all areas of Civil Litigation, and the successful candidate with specialise in Property Litigation
* Turnover is generated primarily from established local and regional Clients
* Keen focus on Client care and building relationships. Everyone in the Team is encouraged to get to know each Client and understand their individual requirements in order to best achieve their aims.
* Head of Dispute Resolution encourages their Team to be ambitious and confident in carrying out the work to the highest standards
* The Team boasts Partners and Solicitors who were formally members of large regional Firms who bring to this firm, their knowledge, experience and Client relationships
* The Team has an excellent reputation for its work and is dealing with multiple complex and high value matters, over and above what might be expected of a Firm of their size.
* The firm has grown steadily so that now they have over 50 staff across their two offices
* Their staff are selected carefully, not only for their experience and specialist legal knowledge, but also for their ability to work with their Clients and other professionals in an honest, considered and practical manner
* Trust and long-term relationships are very important to them- understanding what their Clients want, advising them on what is possible and protecting their business personal assets
You will be a Litigation Solicitor, NQ - 5 years PQE
The ideal candidate will have;
* A strong level of knowledge and competence commensurate with post qualification period experience, as specified above
* A genuine desire to work with an experienced Team and develop in this area
* An ambition to network with other professionals and contacts, individually and as part of a Team
* Legal competence and strong "soft skills" are essential, as is cultural "fit" with both the Team and the Firm as a whole The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own caseload with minimum supervision and will also be looking for a new challenge to allow them to work alongside other members of the Team to deliver larger or more complex matters in the most efficient and Client focussed manner
The ideal candidate will also:-
* Be able to prioritise workloads whilst remaining resilient under pressure and competing demands.
* Give Client care and relationship building a high priority
* Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines
* Be a Team player whilst also able to work alone
* Enjoy building relationships across the wider Firm
* Possess strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the Team Interviews
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor NQ - 5 years PQE to join a highly reputed firm that can offer you the springboard your career needs.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.