9 months ago
I am currently working with a modern firm of solicitors who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Civil Litigation or Property Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team.
With success, the Legal Secretary must have at least 5 years’ experience within Litigation (Property and or Civil) matters and further-more should have knowledge of Civil and or Property Litigation matters. The successful Litigation Legal Secretary will have the ability to manage their workload, be time efficient, have excellent IT and communication skills and are able to create and withhold good rapports with clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary wishing to join a fantastic law firm as a Civil or Property Litigation Legal Secretary and progress their career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience within Civil and or Property Litigation
• Ability to manage own workload under supervision
• Have good IT skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Desire to progress your career within this sector
• Location: Birmingham
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 23.04.2017
• Reference: MA128
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif (Birmingham) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.