We are recruiting on behalf of a leading Sheffield City Centre based law firm for an experienced Personal Injury Fee Earner to join their team.
The role will involve dealing with a caseload of mixed fast track claimant Personal Injury files covering both RTA and EL / PL matters and progressing the cases effectively through to Stage 3 of the MOJ Portal.
Responsibilities will include;
- Assessing cases and ensuring all quantum evidence is complete
- Considering medical evidence
- Drafting schedules of loss
- Assessing quantum and advising clients on settlement
- Submitting settlement packs
- Negotiating costs
- Ensuring as many cases as reasonably possible exit the Portal
- Passing cases to stage 3 swiftly and promptly
- Managing all case handling responsibilities effectively whilst providing a high level in client care
In order to be successful in application for this role you must have a good knowledge of the MOJ Portal, private client funding arrangements, pre-action protocol and case management systems. You will also have good experience in assessing quantum in Personal Injury cases.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving law firm with excellent career prospects.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.